Click for Free Phone Consultation


If you're married to a U.S. Citizen you can apply for a Green Card. There are some requirements you must meet first in order to start your green card application process, you can take our free eligibility test HERE and check if you qualify.

Likewise, if you're married to a Lawful Permanent Resident (green card holder) you can also apply for a green card. We can help you with your green card application process, give us a call for a FREE PHONE CONSULTATION, call us now at: 1-800-467-4112


U.S. citizens can petition for a alien fiancé(e) to obtain a K-1 nonimmigrant visa ONLY IF THEY HAVE PREVIOUSLY MET IN PERSON. This way the fiancé(e) can travel to the United States and seek admission. Then the fiancé(e), within 90 days after being admitted, can marry the U.S. Citizen who filed the K-1 petition.

Once the fiancé(e) marries the U.S. citizen, he/she can apply for a green card.

Through this way there are additional steps to take and additional forms to file, some of these are listed below:

  • You must file Form I-485 for Adjustment of Status.
  • You must be physically present in the United States at the time you file Form I-485.
  • You were admitted to the United States on a K-1 nonimmigrant visa.
  • You married the U.S. citizen who petitioned for you within 90 days of being admitted into the United States.

These are only some of the requirements you must meet in order to obtain a Green Card through this way. Just give us a call for a FREE PHONE CALL CONSULTATION so we can talk about your specific situation and start working on your immigration case.

We’ve helped thousands of customers with a 99.8% success rate.

Their satisfaction is our best guarantee

green card i-130

Francisco & Svetlana Bolognesi from Scottsdale, AZ

"I cannot begin to tell you how ecstatic I am to have my wife here with me in the states, now she is a lawful permanent resident thanks to you guys!..."Read more

green card i-130


"Hi first of all I thank you so much for helping me getting my green card in the first place and then my citizenship. Now I am on my way on getting my finger prints done..."Read more

lawful permanent resident

Peter T. - San Diego, CA

"By working with Greencardreplacement.com, my wife and I were able to obtain our green cards. Everything went great. Thanks again."Read more

green card i-130

Juan C. - San Francisco, CA

"This company is the best!! I didn't have to worry about anything, they put all my paperwork together so I can change my legal status ..."Read more

resident card i-130

Ana P Salinas, CA

"Amazing service! I worked with this company and they helped me every step of the process, all the way from Green Card to Citizenship!..."Read more

renew expired green card

Perla & Family

"We all became green card holders and then naturalized US Citizens, thanks to you, and as a result, we were able to make our parents legal residents..."Read more



Life as an illegal immigrant (not having a green card) is full of fear and problems. Listed below are the main things you CAN NOT DO until you don’t get a green card:

  • You CAN NOT work legally.
  • You CAN NOT open a Bank Account.
  • You CAN NOT leave the country to visit your family in your home country.
  • You CAN NOT buy a home.
  • You CAN NOT drive a car legally.
  • You CAN NOT get access to credit
  • You CAN NOT live free from the fear of deportation.

If you’re an undocumented immigrant living in the United States for more than 1 year and you don’t have a green card you could be sent to jail and then deported to your country. Imagine losing your work, your friends, and all the things you have achieved in the United States just because you did not apply for a Green Card.


Can my spouse file for my green card if I live abroad?

Yes of course. If the person applying for a green card resides outside the United States, he/she must follow family immigration rules and file it using the consular process. But don’t worry, we will guide you throughout all these steps.

What happens after my spouse submits my green card petition?

The government receives your application and then they will send you the following notices: a confirmation receipt notice of your petition, a notice of a biometrics appointment date, notice of interview appointment date, and at the end they will send you a written notice of their decision.

When will I get my green card after my application has been approved?

Timeline for applications can vary depending on the situation of the applicant. To determine how long it will take for you we need to ask you some questions first, you can have a FREE PHONE CALL CONSULTATION now, just give us a call 1-800-467-4112.

Is getting a green card through marriage 100% effective?

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) will scrutinize marriage-based green card applications more closely than any other applications because of orchestrated fake marriages some people do to obtain a green card. For this reason, you will be required to present supporting documentation to prove the legitimacy of your marriage.

If you have more questions regarding the process of applying for a green card through marriage, you can call us for a FREE PHONE CALL CONSULTATION (we speak spanish too).

What's included in our service

All your forms, cover letter and immigration documents prepared

Our Corporation is managed by a group of specialists formerly employed at an immigration attorney's office with more than 10 years of experience preparing immigration cases and over 10,000 succesful cases done. You won’t have to worry about all the paperwork involved in the preparation of your application, we take care of everything for you. We are NOT a Do It Yourself Company, this means that you are NOT left on your own to figure out how to do it. We do it for you!

Professional review of all your documents

With this we make sure your application will have a 100% acceptance guarantee. Government employees in charge of reviewing your documents are very strict and in many cases just one error in them can cause the rejection of your case. That is why your documents will be strictly reviewed by our professionals before sending it to you.

100% Approval Guarantee

All your documents will be reviewed by immigration consultants with more than 10 years of experience. We make sure your case will have a 100% acceptance guarantee.

Unlimited Support

We assign you a personal immigration consultant who will be the same person doing your case from beginning to end!. A real human being you can call anytime directly for any question or concern you might have.





$595 + USCIS' fee

$4000 - $12 000 + USCIS' fee

Phone consultation


$250 approximately per hour


Your case manager will be available for answer all your questions and doubts over the phone or through email anytime between office hours at no extra charge, call him all the time you want.

For a phone consultation you will need to first write an email to schedule the day and time of the consultation and you will be charged per hour for that consultation.


We will work with you from start to finish until you have received your green card. From the preparation of your documents, to the filing of your application and the waiting time between you filed your application and your interview with the USCIS and the reception of your green card, we will be there to answer all your questions and doubts.

Usually their fee only includes the preparation of your immigration documents and the filing of these to the USCIS. Everything after this stage of the process will have an extra charge.

Case Manager

An immigration consultant with more than 10 years of experience will be assigned to your case and will work with you from beginning to end.

Your case might go through different lawyers, and depending on the complexity of your case, dealing and talking with different lawyers could be tedious.

USCIS won’t refund your money even if your application is denied. One simple mistake in your application and documentation and the government will deny your case.

That is the reason why our service has been used for thousands of immigrants over the past years. We realize how overwhelming the endless forms, rules and ever changing laws and complicated governmental procedures can be. Our immigration consultants with over 10 years of experience will prepare and review all your documentation and ensure that you submit to the USCIS the most correct and accurate applications, providing you with peace of mind and handling the entire process for you. If you're not sure, you can read our customer’s testimonials HERE and you can also have a FREE PHONE CALL CONSULTATION with one of our immigration consultants, just call us now! 1-800-467-4112.

We can assist you and prepare all the documentation needed to apply for a Green Card through marriage, while saving you thousands of dollars in attorney’s fees. We have worked on more than 10,000 immigration cases and have over 10 years of experience and an approval rating of 99.8%. You can have a FREE PHONE CALL CONSULTATION right now!, just call us and let’s start your green card application.

The advantages of working with us

application to replace green card

We save you 80% in
service fees

We charge only $ 595 because we don’t charge you for an office fee or an immigration attorney fee. Our system is a fast and affordable way to apply for a green card through marriage.

permanent resident card renewal

Better business bureau
a+ rating

We have a very clean record with the Better Business Bureau which we are proud to show.

replace a green card

We have done over 10,000 cases over the past 10+ years

Over the past 10+ years we have worked in over 10,000 cases with a 99.8% approval rate.

form i 90 green card renewal


24/7 Email support. An Immigration consultant will read your messages and respond to your questions quickly and accurately. Phone support also available for our paid service during office hours! A real human being you can call directly for any question or concern you might have. We speak spanish too!.

replace a green card


We're dedicated to safeguarding your personal information when it's stored in our systems. We keep your personal information secure with SSL encryption.

form for renewal of green card

Secure online

We never save any of your credit card information. We use third party secure software to process your payment.